Saturday, January 14, 2006

Editorial


There is one thing that I won’t eat, and that is dog food.

Well, except special dog food that is expensive and a real pain in the neck for management to pick up because the store is only open until 5 o’clock and sometimes they close early because it is a farm supply store and the humans don’t feel like sitting around and waiting for customers, and so the customers can just come back when they are open, so what if they don’t like it.

Well, anyway, I read a horrible story today about poisoned dog food. The corn in it had bacteria. I am allergic to corn products except for the corn syrup in M&Ms and Cheetos are pretty good and popcorn with butter. But I have everyone convinced that I can’t have corn products in my dog food, so they have to go to the special store that is only open when the customers are not there.

Where is the government when you need one? Probably the poor dogs ate this bad poisoned dog food and died. It is sad, even though they did not have a paper or a club membership. I do not like to feel sad, because then it makes me feel like a liberal because they are always upset about problems.

I say, “Just say No” to dog food.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?