Monday, January 09, 2006

A la recherche du temps perdu


Today I share* an image of myself from a summer picnic in my days of youth. It looks like I am interested in the biped conversation taking place out of view. I do not recall what they were blabbing about. Some biped talk is tolerable: beach, ride, treat, sleepy night night on the bed, nice bone, squirrel, car. Those words have power. Otherwise, it’s enough hot air to solve any energy crisis for the next 500 years.

* Sharing is for liberals, but when the humans say they want to 'share' something, they mostly mean 'spread gossip' or 'show off'. ~Ed.

Comments:
You know, DaliWood, the liberals are to blame, as usual. They are so worried, worried, worried about nutrition and fat and ginkgo. In dog school, the guy who had his lesson right after me had to eat tofu hotdogs for treats. It was sickening.

By the way, if that biped couple is married, I give it 6 months tops.

I suppose you are right about the humans wanting me at any price. And I am the product of two grand champions, but then they got divorced. The women especially can't resist me. But the guys give me pizza.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?