Sunday, January 15, 2006

Second storey simpleton


Every night about this time I feel like a nosh. Nosh is a Yiddish word for snack, but I just used snack in a recent entry, and professional columnists and bloggers try to use a lot of different words that mean the same thing. A certain biped will not, repeat not, be happy when she finds out, but she bought some chicken at the store and left it on the counter and one of the fur occupants, not canine, jumped up on the counter and got it down, and I took over from there. (Chump.) Well, I have to go hide behind the bed now. Later, world.

Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
I am glad you see things my way. She should know better than to leave chicken or tuna out where the you-know-whos can get to it. Space. Is it my fault she's careless? Not! Besides, chicken bones are bad for cats, or so I've heard. Not that I care.

Machiavelli probably had osso bucco for his dinner.
 
Where we are living now the neighbors have poisoned every thing they could think of, so the one thing a cat can do to be somewhat useful which is catch mice is fallow.
 
As I may have reported I started a political action committee called the Canine Republicans for Kerry. Barney Bush has a website and everything, but he does not look too happy to me.

I thought that I could get a lot of donors to give me money. I do not think that Bush is in the same party as Abraham Lincoln. I learned about this in dog school. I am still a conservative, though.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?