Sunday, February 19, 2006

They say it's your birthday!!!!!


Pretty soon I am going to be 14. Be sure to remember, because I like presents. But today is my biped friend Jim’s birthday. Jim C. - to preserve his anonymity. He likes lots of salt on his popcorn and extra butter. And he likes hot dogs only sometimes he gets nachos and the peppers are hot, and I like cheese and everything, but I say hold the peppers. He keeps saying he will take me to Demon Dogs on Fullerton. Maybe he should take me to Ruth Chris’ because I like steak, too. He could get a T-bone and then let me have the bone, but I like a New York strip, because I am sophisticated.

Comments:
Well, DaliWood,
Thank you, but all the credit goes to good clean conservative living. The cheese puffs are icing on the cake, so to speak.

I will advise my blog readers and fan club members in plenty of time to get me a gift.
 
Arthur,

I am humbled far beyond the ability of words to express by your wonderful gesture today!

My birthday is now part of the eternal fabric of the interet!

Out there in cyberspace there are countless servers storing your blog every day and preserving your thoughts into perpetuity.

And now, my birthday is part of that vast sea of data that some archaeologists will peer at ten thousand years from now. They will study your words with great interest as the forerunner of the future's talking dogs and wonder how your genes were enhanced so many years before the others.

Well thanks for the immortality, Arthur! I'll add Ruth's Chris to the great food safari that we take together this summer. mmmm, char dogs !!!!

Your pal,
JimC
 
JimC -
Could we stop by Dairy Queen on the food safari?

I have been thinking of contacting the Smithsonian about my blog. sometimes you have to toot your own horn.

You have the same birthday as Copernicus and Adelina Patti. She was an opera singer and she sand a song called "Il Baccio". That means "The Kiss". Opera is so dumb.

Here is a link of all the famous people besides you born today:
(I know HTML unlike so many younger Corgis who have zero work ethic):
February 19
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?