Sunday, March 12, 2006

98 candles is a lot


While we wait for management’s coffee to kick in, I would like to take this opportunity to wish myself a Happy Birthday. In between naps today we are going to the beach for a walk. Then maybe we will go to the Taco Bell drive-thru, which is not as good as a drive-in, but when unevolved humans are in charge of everything, this is as good as it gets.

I was hoping for chicken McNuggets, but we never go to McDonald’s. Then again, we might go to Popeye’s chicken. When I was a younger dog, I lived with management’s father, so he would not get lonely. He used to take me everywhere, and he did not care about diets or healthy choices. (Have you ever tried to eat a Healthy Choice TV dinner? The plastic tray tastes better, and I ought to know.) Once he handed management a twenty – I was there and witnessed this – and told her to go get him a two piece dinner with dirty rice at Popeye’s and to be sure to get something for Artie. (That’s what he called me.) He was serious, too.

Oh, God, is she making another pot of coffee? All my life I wait, wait, wait to go for a nice walk or a ride in the car or to the beach. You’d think she would hurry it up a little on my birthday. Maybe Dairy Queen is open. I’d better go to mapquest now, since we have so much ground to cover.

Comments:
just don't take on a car payment

Hopefully Tracey Rosengrave will have come through, and Random House will give me a car and driver. But thank you for looking this up, because I try to consult my horoscope, just like Nancy and Ronnie. I think it is really dumb when adult bipeds call themselves Ronnie especially when they are president.

I did not feel good today, so we are going to go to the beach later. I did have some Colby cheese, though - my favorite - and part of management's turkey club sandwich. We will have my party soon.

-----Hello, Akamaru and Elaine,

I am sorry about the code and outer space directions for getting a web site. I will stick with Blogger for now. But I am a conservative. You liberals have bad luck with free speech.

I would like to roll in Sparky's stall with you. I think I need to get arthritis medicine. :)
 
Oh, and thank you for saying Happy Birthday. Management gets upset if I do not show my dog school and home training. If you say thank you it means that you have manners. I would sit on your foot if you were here, my good biped friends. That means I like you.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?