Sunday, March 19, 2006

Domestic surveillance

Management received a questionnaire from her good friend Mary Philomena W. (to preserve her anonymity). These are some of the questions. I put in my answers.

8. What is your favorite cuisine? American, of course
9. What foods do you dislike? Tofu, dog food
10. Your favorite potato? Cheese fries
12. What kind of car do you drive? I ride in a Mercedes with my driver – well, I will when my significant book advance comes in.
28. Do you have pets? Yes. 1 human
29. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone? Read my blog every day, and you’ll see.
30. What did you want to be when you were younger? A German Shepherd
43. Croutons or bacon bits? Bacon bits
45. Favorite restaurant? Demon Dogs
49. Favorite fast food restaurant? McDonald’s

Here are some questions I would like to ask :

How much money do you make?

Have you ever been rejected by a snooty club? Which one(s)?

Do you believe in extra terrestrials? Do you know any? If yes, do you think they would write a guest column for my blog?

You do not need Pew or Gallop or Newsweek to find out what is going on. Everyone lies to them, anyway.

Note to M. Philomena if you are out there: go read this story about a frog tea party at Elaine's new blog.

Comments:
Facti here for Arthur

cold, yes, but like March actually. Lots of sun. High barometric pressure - which means I feel g-r-r-r-e-a-t! Crocus in protected spots in bloom - just. (speaking of e.c.cummings - in just spring when the world is mud ... we had a recording of cummings reading his own poerty in high school - - the last "far and wee" he sounded like someone might have goosed him. But we were all smart asses then)

Fluff - if you shed, do it over a wastebasket or outside.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?