Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Shrinkage


This is really funny.

Management bought a Sara Lee pound cake on sale on Saturday. On Saturday night after she was asleep, one of the homeless cats we take care of for Animal Aid jumped up on the counter and knocked it off. When you pick through garbage cans you get to know good scents like pound cake. I would not admit this to anyone, but this cat really has the knack, if you know what I mean. Usually the boss puts stuff away, but she was tired and had the flu. The dumb cat did not care.

Well, anyway, yesterday management was looking and looking for the cake all over the place. She even looked in the freezer.

It was excellent, although I wish there had been some whipped cream and chocolate sauce to go with it.

Comments:
Hello, "Akamaru",

Are you sure this isn't Elaine pretending to be Akamaru? The humans are always trying to get everyone in a circle to share their toys.

I admit that it is useful having a stupid cat or two around to jump on the kitchen counter. Clarence thinks we are real pals - he is a cat - but sometimes I am just too tired to tell him off. I am old, and I have to budget my outbursts.

The boss is better but she is very crabby because it is only one month to the big estate sale and then we have to go live someplace else. I want to move to New York, because "I want to be a part of it, New York, New York"
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?