Thursday, March 16, 2006

Sing a song of sixpence


It pays to have readers who know math. Being the CEO of this enterprise, Arthur Corgi Productions, I do not have to know everything. I can hire talent. And, because I am famous and popular, I get a lot of free ideas from my biped readers who want to be in the same social set as me.

Yesterday, a faithful reader sent me an email about Pie Day. Well, it is Pi Day, but I am only interested in Pie. Pi is something to do with a circle. As I said, I can hire brains. I am the boss. “Do this! Do that!”

Well, anyway, Pi is 3.14. In dog school we touched on this concept briefly, because dogs turn around and around in a circle before they take a nap. I do not have to do this, of course, unless I want to, because I do not live in the weeds like the poor dogs. I have carpet or throw rugs. And my car has leather interior with a cotton blanket on top.

Back to Pi. Get it? 3.14. 3/14. 3 is for March. March 14th. March 14th is Pie Day.

I noticed some cherry More Fruit on the shelf. I would prefer apple or chocolate crème. It is a little late to be telling you about this, but write it down for next year. Maybe you should practice making pies, just in case, and then send me some samples.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?