Monday, April 24, 2006

stealth posting from the library

OK. Quick. Paula the librarian is away from her desk. She is smart, but I am smarter. No time to go over the details. Management took me for a ride in the car, and she had to take books back that were w-a-y overdue. She did not read them. I could have told her that she would not stay awake long enough to read even one page, but I am just a dog, you know. Nobody listens to me.

She went to the Chinese place where they will not let dogs in, but Judy the owner is nice, and she gives management a break from all the hot air she gets from her family. I do not know where my relatives are. That is fine with me. I lucked out. Do not tell you-know-who that I said that. She will start expecting me to act like I owe her something. She is really, really mad at her Borgia family values. Man. I would not want to be them.

Oh, yes. We have a virus or a corrupted file. Also, we had to have the plumber on the same day as our estate sale, and management poured water on the phone, and it does not work, because she stayed up for 39 hours in a row. Also, she is sick of everything except me and a few friends.

I had a chicken breast for breakfast. Ha. So there to the yucky mean people that do not appreciate us. Here comes Paula. Ciao, amigos - - That is Italian and Spanish.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?