Monday, May 15, 2006

Friendless


We have been driving around a lot this afternoon. Meijer's had my lamb and rice treats on sale for 79 cents a pound, so we had to go there, of course. When my driver was going through the parking lot, a big SUV pulled in front of us, and it had a sticker on it that said "UN is not your Friend".

I had to think for a minute: "Who is UN?"

Then I remembered. It is the United Nations.

I wonder what they did now.

Management was talking to herself about "that jackass George Bush". I think she was referring to Barney's father. As far as I know he is still our friend. He says that we must patrol the border and bomb Iran.

It is hard to make friends when you are bombing them and making them stay on their side of the fence. I am a conservative because I do not worry about things like that.

I hope they do not bomb Iowa instead. I have friends in Iowa. It begins with an 'I' and has only 4 letters in the name. I have heard that George Bush is dyslexic. Oh oh.

Comments:
Where is our spam filter? Blogger is dropping the ball a lot lately.

Here is a joke: B.S., M.S., Ph.D.

It means: Bull(edit), More of the Same, Piled High and Deep.

Ha ha, obnoxious loser.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?