Thursday, May 04, 2006

More unemployment statistics


This is Day #4 of waiting for our Fix-It Team to show up.

Because I am a scrupulously honest blog star, I must report that D&D did a very excellent job for us a couple of weeks ago. This inspired management to hire them to help her some more. I am worried that their A+ performance was like Haley's Comet, which appears every 76 years. (I had my assistant look it up.) Also, to continue with my honest reporting, they remembered to put dog food in my dish 2 weeks ago when management was preoccupied, and they filled it up all the way to the top, and even thought I prefer steak and fried chicken to dog food, it was nice of them to help prevent a domestic quarrel and a call to the ASPCA.

Yesterday management called Darrell #1 to see if maybe they could fit some work in between drinking beer and taking naps, and Darrell #1 said he could not come over because he was waiting for a call back from the South Bend police, because his ex-wife's former boyfriend's daughter had burned down his ex-wife's garage on Sunday night, and the police did not do anything, so Darrell #1 was waiting for them to call so he could give them a piece of his mind.

I know this because management was muttering some epithets. She is becoming a misanthrope.

Comments:
Thank you for that valuable idea. D #1 says that she used to beat him up, because he was telling management that he caught his leg in a fish hook and she asked him if he got a tetanus shot and he said that he did not need one because he had a lot of them when he would go to the emergency room after she beat him up.

I think I will have a chapter about the pyromaniacal daughter of the former boyfriend of Darrell's ex-wife. A good pyromaniac always comes in handy if the story is bogging down. She also threatens people with knives. That's what Darrell said anyway.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?