Friday, May 19, 2006

Remodeling



I decided to fight fire with fire.

If you have been following my blog carefully, you already know that the bipeds are fighting over an estate while I wait patiently on the deck. Management is the boss of the estate. She is bossy anyway, so it was a good fit. Today she is getting her perquisites by scraping rubber that was on the back of carpet in the basement. When you are the boss, you get a lot more perquisites than the people who stand around. Also, you get to go to Ace Hardware and Lowe's a lot more and stare at paint samples.

Well, I decided to redecorate. If I have to live on the porch, then I want it to reflect my personality and style. Before, I had a pink cotton blanket and a thin, threadbare mattress pad where I could lounge and catch a few winks. It was OK, but I am not a pink sort of dog, and I could not invite anyone over, because I have an image to protect. I had the decorator replace it with a bold red wool king-sized blanket and a fluffy mattress pad with a premium cotton bath towel in blue on top. Also, I changed my dish and water bowl.

It's a good thing.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?