Friday, July 28, 2006

Swimming with the sharks


As promised I am going to share my leisure class lifestyle with all of you. Even though I am a working breed, hot summer is referred to by the humans a "the dog days". I cannot fight the system. This is not sharing in the liberal sense, but bragging/sharing, which is a conservative strong point. "I've got my summer vacation at a private beach, and you do not." That is what I mean by sharing. Up yours. I am better than you.

Miss Worry Wart Manager snapped this candid pic of yours truly enjoying a dip in the waves. The beach is very big, and it takes a long time for me to walk to the water. Also, it was hot. I was having fun.

Then the kill joy says, "I think the lake is too warm. We haven't had that many days of 90 plus temperatures."

"This porridge is too hot. This porridge is too cold." I would call her Goldilocks, except she dyes her hair red. I think it is called auburn. I know all her secrets.

This is just like all the liberals. They want to spoil your fun.

I will be going back for the carp roll next week. We put the windows down instead of turning on the A/C anyway. Cheap. So what if she thinks I smell.

Comments:
Thank you for those valuable observations, DaliWood. I am writing from a "hotel" a/k/a jail. The boss is "dialoging" with a lot of liberal bipeds at a retreat where they make you live in a dormatory and make your own bed. I am going to need therapy after this. (Clarence is a lily-livered liberal cry baby. He does not like to ride in the car.)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?