Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Welfare revisited


They say it is not polite to say, “I told you so.”

But I am a conservative, so I do not care about being polite. It is not in my value system. I do not have any values. I am supposed to say that I have family values, though. It is in the Conservatives Handbook. If you talk about your family a lot, no one will notice that you are stealing their wallet or throwing them out of their house.

I knew that adopting an immigrant cat was a bad move. The cash flows out the door with no return on the investment. It depletes resources. It drains my patience. And, after all, who is the blog star in this little group?

We bought a brand new lap top one week before I snapped this incriminating picture of Clarence sitting on the coffee table in our super luxury “suite” at Ray’s Motel. He is watching a DVD while sitting in front of the fan. I am so glad we spent hundreds of dollars so that Clarence could have better entertainment. I am so thrilled.

If you listen to Rush Limbaugh you know that he talks about lazy do-nothings. I have listened to Rush one or two times. That is all it takes. You learn everything he has to say. Then you can go around repeating it to your friends and in the grocery store line, and you can get a bumper sticker that says, “Dittohead”.

This is a “nice” cat? How about a shiftless cat? A negative net value cat?

Clarence had his “tassels” trimmed yesterday. You know what that means. Now we have an expensive eunuch. Way to go, Miss Manager! Maybe we should buy some more Lucent Technologies stock next.

Comments:
You guessed it, DaliWood. He is a liberal loafer. He was watching West Side Story. "I like to be in America. So good to be in America..." I could not make this up.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?