Saturday, August 19, 2006

1 bdrm dogs OK

Once again I write to you on probation from the dog hotel.

Management has it in her head that she needs to be away all the time looking for an apartment for us. I do not know if she can be trusted to find one that is suitable for a star of my rank. Also I want two bowls like always and a big rug by the side of the bed and no cats.

So next week I have to go back to the hotel where for a bonus they give you a half-price bath. The last time we went through this little charade I decided to sit like Gandhi or something and the bath clerk told management that I was “good” and just sat there. Well, duh. I pretend that I am at the Beverly Wilshire or the Regency or the Four Seasons where you do not have to even breathe if you do not feel like it. They have really good petit fours at the Ritz Carlton. At the Animal Care Center they have Science Diet treats for small dogs. Are you getting the picture?

The Boss is really upset about something and I hope she does not forget to close the car door when she drives some place like she did last week. Unless she has another way for me to get home from the joint, I think she better get a grip.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?