Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Biding my sweet time

I am not at the dog hotel yet. That is fine with me. They act real happy and everything when the check book comes out, but they are rude when you do not "go outside" when they want and other dumb ideas. I am not a rule follower. I am accustomed to going outside whenever I feel like it, and I do not appreciate their rigid schedule. Also, I might feel like sitting down in the middle of the dog run, because I do not feel like running. What is wrong with that? It's not like I am "going outside" on their rug or something.

Today I sat in the car while management went to her lawyer's office. Later we parked somewhere else, and the Boss got my air mattress out of the trunk, because I do not like to step on the bare street, and there is a cushion in case I cannot get out of our very small back seat unless she pushes me, which is her fault because she will not buy a bigger car with a hydraulic lift for yours truly.

Anyway, we walked to our caffe with the two f's, and she had tea, and everyone was looking at me and saying, "Look at the cute dog." "What is wrong with his leg?" "Hello, cutie." They were not talking to management, either.

Some Polish people were sitting there talking Polish, but they said, "Navy Pier" in English. Maybe it was Russian. Anyway, they better not be spies, because I have had enough of these liberal loudmouths telling on Barney's father when he was listening in on their phone calls. I do not know if Barney's father knows Polish, but he was a cheerleader in college, so he did not have time to study or go to class. I think everyone who does not speak English should just leave.

I had a bite of a cheese croissant and pretended that it was so-so. It was excellent, really, but big stars like me cannot act too like we are cool with everything.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?