Friday, September 29, 2006

Führer


"I will not withdraw, even if Laura and Barney are the only ones supporting me."

That is Barney's father. I do not know which one is Laura. My assistant found this picture on the web. It says "Bush-Hunde". That is German. I think it means "Bush's hind-end." They have a lot of funny sayings in German.

Barney's father is a special American. He does not have to follow the rules like everybody else because they are not special. That is how you get to be President. You have to be special.

Comments:
I suppose they had the bipeds judge the contest.

I think I will call the Animal Planet. I am in a protest mood.

Management says that Barney's father is off his nut. I hope that is just a rumor started by liberals who are jealous because they cannot sit in the Oval Office and play ball with their dog.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?