Sunday, September 10, 2006

Free stuff


We go to Panera Bread a lot because they have good soup, and management likes the Greek Salad. Also they have free WiFi, and you can get the signal in the car, which is very important for yours truly because, like most biped institutions, Panera will not let dogs come inside.

Well, yesterday, because management is such a good customer, they gave her a free whole grain baguette. It was still warm, and it smelled really, really good in the car when she brought it out. Also, they made too many whole grain baguettes, and they had to get rid of them.

Today we had bread and cheese. It was very chewy and delicious. It rained and was gloomy. It smelled like fall. The boss took a walk, but I just hung out with a golden retriever named Hannah and her brother. They were nice. They did not get any of our bread, though.

I hope I do not get sued because I am using one of my all time heroes, Snoopy, on my blog. My lawyer is already busy.

Comments:
Yes, I was thinking just that. I also habituate Popeye's. It also begins with a 'P'.

I do not care about my waistline. Management has to be able to lift me on the servants' days off. That is my only concern. She is somewhat weak. But she tells me all the time that I am a handsome dude, so I humor her whenever I can.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?