Monday, September 04, 2006

My newest endorsement



I have not done a food column in a while. That is because I have been negotiating with various companies who naturally want a big star like me to say that they eat their product all the time, even if someone isn't paying them to say it. I thought it over and decided that pizza is just about the best food there is next to M&M's. I will see if this is enough to shake the old Pizza Hut money tree. I am sure that you want to go out right now and buy some Pizza Hut pizza just because you saw my column and pictures, proof that I really do eat Pizza Hut pizza. What more could they want?

Comments:
DaliWood,
I have been to Tennessee. We had to stop there for gas on the way back to Chicago from Charleston. Managenment said, "Where are we?", meaning like Knoxville or Asheville - she had been sleeping in the back seat.

The lady said, "White Pine". Only she said "Whaht Pahn".

Just be glad you are in Farragut and not Whaht Pahn.

Pizza makes an excellent breakfast. Triple sausage! Only management always spoils it with green pepper and other useless vegetables.

I am checking my email every hour.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?