Sunday, September 17, 2006

Sunday at the cemetery


Miss Manager is a genealogist, or she thinks she is. That is when you spend hours and hours looking at mildewed papers. That is the definition of genealogy. Mold and mildew made respectable.

For fun - remember I am a big kidder on this blog - today we drove along a road called Red Bud Trail for quite a while, and then we stopped at a cemetery where there are dead bipeds. I am sorry they died and everything, but once again, there was a sign "NO DOGS". I do not know if they meant that you could not bury your dog there, or if dogs are not allowed to walk around saying,"I thought they were over here. 'Guess not." and other dumb comments.

I stayed in the car anyway. Then we drove back and bought some organic heirloom tomatoes.

"Beefsteak?" you say.

No. No steak. They do not have organic steak.

Then we went to the storage units where the boss always ends up slamming doors and swearing. Now we are at Panera. She is inside getting me a cinnamon bagel. We tried them, thanks to a trusted reader. They are excellent.

Comments:
That is a very excellent idea, Daliwood, and when we have a payday we will buy you a big present. How about your very own bag of cheese curls and a large, food service-size bag of M&M's?

We are wrapping up our business on the east coast of Lake Michigan, because management has to go to work in Chicago. I will still have my blog. Don't worry.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?