Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Boo!


Ha ha. It is Halloween. I am pacing the floor wondering where management is and if she remembered to buy treats for the young bipeds. Ordinarily I do not care about biped children. In the old days they would play stick with me. That was before I was really famous like I am now. They squeal and jump around a lot. I like my peace and quiet. Also, I do not like to share, as all my loyal fans and readers already know, and little toddlers want attention. I am a political animal, though. If attracting little bipeds once a year because we have fun size candy bars - not those shrimpy bite size cheater treats - means a chocolate bonanza for me, I can hold my nose and count my Snickers. Results are what it's all about.

Comments:
So true.

We were looking at your blog, and it appears that there is a statue of a cat somewhere in the vicinity of your pulpit/grand entrance hallway.

Are you sure it is the Japanese/Chinese computer and not vicious spies who put a secret cat statue in your house?

I might have to come down to Farragut.

Biped churches do not have Almond Joys. They have polyester white cake with synthetic white frosting and weak coffee.

Brach's malted milk balls are excellent. Whoppers are not.

Management bought - are you ready for this - hard cinnamon candies and Charms suckers with bubble gum in the middle. I sent for a case of Butterfingers. Miss Manager is fat and she has a job interview where she has to look rich and thin. HA! I do not care.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?