Sunday, October 15, 2006

Busted and disgusted



None of the biped workers showed up here today. It is Sunday. They charge you anyway. My accountant is going to hear about this.

One of my new friends is a pretty good hacker. He is a Border Collie. I do not know what he is in for. We ordered pizza for everyone, even the cats. Tuna pizza. We used John Kerry's VISA card. Like I said, my friend is good.

Later he hacked Management's photo hosting service. This is what he found.

I guess there is not a lot to do in Iowa but take pictures of dish mops and little people in $700. strollers. The white boys are Truman and Winston. Truman does not have a clue. He was home schooled. It shows. Winston at least knows how to fetch his toys.

I think the boss took baby out around the University of Iowa. They have a lot of artsy coffee shops where they make socially conscious drip coffee and organic muffins. They read Harper's and The New Yorker. It is liberal. What can I say?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?