Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Dormir


Some days I do not feel like getting up right away in the morning or hopping to bossy commands. Take today, for instance. You will need some background.

Last night it was quite pleasant, so there were lots of bipeds in the park with their dogs. One such biped brought three (3) dogs, and they parked right beside us, but they were rude. What do you know but one (1) of the four-legged snobs was a Corgi. A red to be exact about it. A red is not as cute or wonderful as a tri-color like me. Management, I know because I see her google cache, has been looking up Corgis, especially reds. I guess when you have been to the mountain top, you go somewhere else the next time.

Anyway, I got out of the car to greet my many fans and inspect the grounds. Then the boss brushed me, but I made her chase me around, because she is getting fat. Then I had some water. Then the rude dogs ran right by me, and management was gushing over the dumb red. So, I decided to take a walk. It was kind of dark by the time I agreed to get back into the car.

After such a hectic visit to the park, I was bushed. (That means "tired". It does not have anything to do with my hero.) Today was a day for sleeping in. (See photo, left.)

The black cord thing is a rubber strip that will not stay stuck to the car. I do not think management knows what she is doing. It is time to buy a brand new Land Rover. It is named for a dog. I suppose you-know-who will buy a liberal car like a Prius.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?