Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Gangstas

I have been learning some new things from my friends here in the slammer. They come from the 'hood. That is short for neighborhood. They be sprayin' graf on the walls. They do not know too many words, and they have bad penmanship. On one wall they put 'Booty' and 'Bitch, you ain't that fine.' I am a trustee, so I am supposed to bust them, but they said they could get me some bling for my collar. So I take a nap when they act all crazy 'n sh*t. Management took my collar, so they will have to mail my bling to me. They better get plenty of insurance. I will have to remind them.

Comments:
DaliWood,
I hope you did not have to go to the slammer. I do not think that they let you say 'Word up' in Farragut. You might get into trouble from the 'hood association. Maybe you could call it the 'Hood Ass when they cannot hear you.
 
We will bookmark your link. I am always looking for material for my blog posts and newsletter and novel.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?