Sunday, October 29, 2006

I am the greatest star


Because I am sick and tired of waiting for the dumb bunnies that run Pizza Hut and Popeye's Chicken to come to me, my agent sent me out to get my picture taken a bunch of times doing things like here where I am supposed to be modeling my collar. We could not get ahold of my friends from the Bastille (That is French) to tell them where to send my bling bling, so I wore my regular collar. It is persimmon colored according to management. Dogs are color blind, but this dog knows green. Persimmon is another color they use in catalogs.

I will show you the collar I am supposed to get in the mail from the dogz in the hood. Blogger is a bitch today, and we have to get going so the boss can burn calories. Also we have a beach fight meeting. Then dinner. I am busy. What can I say?

Comments:
Aramaru,
This is important.

Get Fluff to stash away a file, a screwdriver and $100.00.

She will have to do this because she is a lazy cat with no responsibilities, and you are a mighty dog who handles everything with no thanks or appreciation. At least, if you are like me, that is the way it is.

You might have to order a bus ticket online for me with the $100.00. Also, some treats.

Do not tell Elaine, because she will blab to the boss.

Over and out.
 
Akamaru,
We looked at the You Tube Corgi.

Not as cute as yours truly, but pretty cute.

For a Chinese dog.

Probably barks in Mandarin.

Smart ass.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?