Friday, October 13, 2006

Parole Denied

I did not feel like putting anything on my blog yesterday.

The boss called the joint here and said that she was not going to pick me up. I could tell that she was asking how I was and everything - big deal - and they said, "Oh, he is fine."

Well, what do you expect them to say?

I do not even care about my bling. Management does not love me any more. She is going to Iowa where there are two Maltese and a baby biped. Where does that leave me?

She said that she would send me a care package. So far - zilch. Not even a crummy bulk section dog cookie.

She is probably eating dinner out every night at fancy restaurants with her friends and taking the leftovers to her sister's cats. One of them is named Charles. The other one is George. They are stupid - needless to say. I used to live with Charles. OK, so I was a little rude to him. He weighs 13 pounds. it is not like he is a little kitten or anything.

Management can wear her used jewelry from eBay. I will wear my diamonds. She has another think coming if she sees my bling bling and wants to borrow it. If she wants some, she can go to the bastille. That is French.

Comments:
Maybe an orb and scepter. I am royal. this place is a royal pain in the booty. I am pretty sure management will feel really guilty and bring me a special present. She has to go to fight for my beach. I do not think that Iowa City is on the way to Lansing. She does not have a good sense of direction.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?