Tuesday, October 03, 2006

A special treat for you


I have decided to do something nice and thoughtful for my fan club members and blog associates. That's right. Even if you are too cheap or poor to join my fan club, I will still call you an associate. Maybe a guest. I haven't decided.

This is the outline of my generous offer. Do not think that I am sharing. That is for liberals. I am making you an offer you should not refuse.

For just 9.95 per month you can receive my informative newsletter, and if you choose a premium subscription, I will let you in on dining tips. As part of this terrific offer, your premium subscription will include an official decal for your car or cardboard box. Also my picture. Then once a month, I will write about the best dumpsters and garbage cans. Enter our exclusive drawing, and one lucky winner each month will get First Dive. It is my special way of saying Thank You to all you loyal fans and blog readers.

Pay attention and tell all your friends. Keep watching for more details.

Comments:
I think they call him the cat killer. I would get into a lot of trouble from management if I said I liked that guy, and I need her to lick envelopes and run errands. Besides, the Frister looked at a video and said the patient was fine. In the AMA they call that being a quack. I wish the GOP would leave the quacking to ducks. I know where I could get one for them...

A Corgi Ranger - - -$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Greed is good.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?