Monday, October 23, 2006

Sprung from the joint



We had a communications blackout at the animal incarceration facility a/k/a the dog hotel. Hotel Gitmo, maybe. That is why I did not post any energetic and smart editorials or columns on my blog. They also found crust crumbs and tomato sauce from our pizza party all over the work station, so we were on lockdown 24/7. Oh, and one of the cats threw up on the keyboard.

This is me today after the boss bailed me out. We took a walk by our beach. They keep moving logs and rocks around where I do not know they are.

Then I had a chocolate donut hole from Dunkin' Donuts. I think we will have to hang out there more.often. I like my coffee with 3 sugars and cream. Thank you.

I heard the slammer warden telling management that I sleep very hard, and they worry that I am dead. Then they give her a big, fat bill to prove how much they care.

They do not even have CNN. No field trips. No movies or potluck suppers. You would act dead, too. These bipeds are so boring.

Well, managemment feels really guilty, so I expect she will buy me a lot of treats this week and we will go on rides to cool places. Also, I have a photo shoot for Leo Burnett.

Comments:
Elaine says we should contact Amnesty International. I mean, Akamaru.

I heard a rumor that I have to go back to the hotel. I will have to take an alarm clock this time and plenty of treats and a TV. I suppose I'll have to have another damned bath.

I did not do anything wrong. Management thinks this is a good idea. Liberals are so gullible.

I hope you fixed your Toshiba computer. I would like an American computer, but I guess that japanese people have smaller fingers and can make micro things better than us Americans.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?