Friday, October 06, 2006

Whadaya call them stripes, boy?


The focus group results are in, and I am sorry, but my conservative base would get mad at me if I linked to liberal whining. But I will tell you a story about our visit to the lake.

I think our car must have a magnet that attracts pick-up trucks. We were parked, and I was taking a stroll around, catching up on the dog news which you can find at every fire hydrant or post. I was very, very busy at an old log, and the boss kept interrupting me: "Come on. Let's go, Arthur." (I never respond to mere verbal notices. I have learned that she always has a treat hidden, and if I stall long enough, she will produce it. I drive a hard bargain, but that is why I am so successful.)

Well, yahoo, mountain dew, up drives a Ford truck with a driver who said, "What kind of a dog is that?"

The boss has a standard speech. "He's a Welsh Corgi. They're a herding breed. They nip at the heels of cattle or sheep."

In your dreams, maybe.

Ford said,"That's a Chicago dog, I bet. You're from Chicago, aren't you?"

Oh, God. I tried to get away, but Miss Friendly says,"Oh, I am a native, but I lived in Chicago, too. We're going back there soon."

Why do these liberals think they have to be so informative?

I know. Transparency. They want everything to be see-through.

Comments:
I am hoping we get an old Jaguar. They say Ja-GEW-ar on the radio ad. This is America. I that that stuff.

By the way, I am being held prisoner.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?