Monday, November 06, 2006

Arthur of Arabia


The boss went junk hunting yesterday. I went wading and jogging. Then I did a security check of the territory. Lady bugs and a stray dog were all the intruders I saw. Naturally, the liberal bleeding heart gave the stray some food. He didn’t want dog food. No, he wanted a chicken leg. That is what happens when you give charity. They want steak and chicken. Not Brand X.

Here I am after inspecting some drift wood. You-know-who was busy picking up bottle caps and “plastic crap”, as she calls it. Ha ha. Typical liberal – picking up someone else’s trash, so that true consuming Americans can buy more and throw it on the beach.

I need a big drink.

Comments:
It is the French as usual. John Kerry is mad that my friend the border collie charged all those pizzas on his VISA card.

I think that Blogger has a snazzy update, but my assistant refuses to get involved in any production numbers. I would fire her except I am almost out of dog food, and she always buys more.

I had to sneak into the library today, and there are two guys right beside me talking about the Rapture. They are taking books off the shelves and reading where the books say that the Bible does not say anything about the Rapture. Probably they will out those books in a big pile and set them on fire. They have on dweebie ties, and they look real sincere. Trouble.

Now to review my blog through your link.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?