Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Big fat rip off


I have been shopping for Christmas presents for my friends and even for management. Everything is politics, you know. Keep the boss happy and all that.

As you can see this is a calendar that someone stole an idea for from MY BLOG. I do not know any other dogs that blog. I do not even know any other dogs that can type. All those guys I met in the slammer were pretty slow. So where does this calendar company get off?

“I had my own blog for a while, but I decided to go back to just pointless, incessant barking.”

That is so wrong. I do not like how fancy New Yorkers just take anything they see. “Oh, look. A blog by a Corgi. Isn’t that fun? Let’s make up a cartoon about him. He does not know anyone. He cannot hurt us.”

Memo to New Yorker: I know Barney Bush. And you are in b-i-g trouble. Also we know Elaine in New York and Akamaru. Also Fluff. Sparky, too. They will march right into your office and protest. You will be sorry. Also my lawyer is going to sue you.

Merry Christmas.

Comments:
I may have to call you as an expert witness.

I think I will put the first chapter of my book on my blog. Tracey is very busy handling the press. This is a special property. I do not want to let her do everything. I would be squeezed between two bosses. I am the star. Not them.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?