Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Cheers to a loyal reader!


When I was spying on Elaine's blog one day, I noticed that you said your birthday was November 5th, Guy Fawkes Day. He tried to blow up the House of Lords in 1605. He was Catholic. I am a Buddhist. What about you?

If you did not have enough cake or other dessert, maybe we can send you something. Also, management has a free little coupon for a McBlizzard from McDonald's. It was on a Monopoly piece which was pasted on her hash browns which she did not eat and neither did I because I was in the mood for a cinnamon roll, but, anyway, it expires November 14. I do not know who will get to use it because Fatso does not need any ice cream and she will not let me have any.

Did you ever put sparklers on your birthday cake for Guy Fawkes Day? We had neighbors that owned a lot of fireworks. I do not suppose you could bake a cherry bomb inside a cake. Maybe you could cut a hole in a Boston creme pie and put the cherry bomb in it and then fill in around it with more creme. Yum. Let the maid light it just in case.

Exploding M&M's? Endless possibilities. I need to call the patent office.

Comments:
Maybe you should move.

Before you go, be sure to tell everyone who forgot your birthday off.

And I can hunt if I want to, but I have brains and talent. Anyone can point at a bird. Why would they want to, though? I order out. My bipeds do not shoot dinner.

Do not give those selfish dopes anything for Christmas. If you take anything to work for the Christmas party, put it all in your office and do not share. I am telling you. Sharing stinks.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?