Thursday, November 16, 2006

How now, har kow


Every once in a while I am multicultural.

For example, we had Chinese takeout for lunch. I stick to the tried and true like Moo goo gai pan and wonton. There is another dish called Har Kow. It has nothing to do with cows. It is shrimp.

I do not understand why they have names like Moo and Kow. All I know is that the boss can have all the bok choy and mushrooms. I will take the gai and har.

Egg drop soup is quite delicious, but I prefer wonton soup. You-know-who always gets hot and sour. That is because of her personality, but you did not hear that here. Har, har.

Here is my fortune: "You will ink a deal with Tracey Rosengrave."

Smart cookie! I am so clever.

Comments:
Maybe Tracey eats matzo ball soup. I do not care. Buy low. Sell high. That is all I care about. And M&M's.

Our Chinese restaurant is nice. Judy is the boss of it. She is from Hong Kong. They deliver.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?