Friday, November 24, 2006

So long sushi


Sushi is raw fish. Japan invented it. A spy from Russia ate some, and he died. That is because another spy put poison in it. He was in London.

I think you should stick to the basics like cheese fries and KFC. They do not put polonium 210 in Kentucky Fried. They would glow in the dark if they did. Besides, this is America. We go bowling and balance our portfolios. If we do not like someone, we cut them out of our will or sue them for $10 million. I am glad we won the cold war. Russians talk funny, anyway.

We are scamming free wifi in the car and eating treats. We do not know any spies.

Comments:
According to the vet for a stupid feline nuisance named Charles, mouse is good for cats. Charles is probably one of Fluff's cousins. There is a song, "My Cousin from Milwaukee". Charles is from Batavia, Illinois. You cannot write a song about that.
 
The only talk I get from a cat is squawking about no crunchies in the dish or please move over so I can stretch out. Idiots.

We businessmen like stupid alien politicians. They are easier to bribe.
 
The only talk I get from a cat is squawking about no crunchies in the dish or please move over so I can stretch out. Idiots.

We businessmen like stupid alien politicians. They are easier to bribe.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?