Saturday, December 09, 2006

I am moving in with Elaine


I am sick and tired of the wide open spaces of Blogger. Anyone can get in. And besides they never named me blogger of the week or anything. Where are their marketing people, anyway? I would fire them. They have a gold mine under their nose, and they do not even say, "Thank you, Arthur, for sharing." Nothing.

Isn't that what the liberal "commons" is all about? Sharing? Blogger is liberal. I am conservative. Elaine is liberal, but she understands high finance. I am a hot property. She is going to let management in, too, but it is because of my coattails. She could not get in on her own. Like I said. Elaine is a ;iberal. She feels sorry for losers.

Well, I am not a loser, so I am outahere, dumb Blogger. I still have to be nice to management, though, because she could put me in the slammer like Barney's father sends terrorists to Gitmo. Then I could not blog or eat takeout.

Go here from now on.
Your friend,
Arthur

Comments:
Well, DaliWood, I will keep Tracey and the boss. They are feeling extra guilty right now, so I can expect a.) a lot of presents for Christmas; and b.) more man hours spent promoting yours truly.

We still have to clean up around here. I say "we." Ha. That is for the press release. I have parties and important meetings. I do not clean.

I think I will post a chapter from my book on my new blog. Elaine says there are a lot of foreigners that read her blog. They always want to know the latest thing about us cool Americans.

Your friend,
Arthur
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?