Thursday, December 07, 2006

This is me



My blog is a wreck. NONE of my friends will know where I have gone. My assistant wants to blame Blogger. that is how liberals operate. They do not take responsibility. They blame society or google. Well, I am here on my very own blog to tell you that SHE screwed up. It is not society. It is not blogger. She was tired from liberal screeching about injustice, and she pushed the wrong button. I know she will buy me an expensive present for Christmas or else I would move in with Barney. I think he is in Paraguay right now. He has to get back for his party. I am invited as I reported before on this blog. I will not do a hot link, because I am afraid you-know-who has jinxed this computer on top of everything else. Maybe I can get some advice at Barney's party about servants. I hope I figure out a plan soon, or I will be blogging in smoke signals thanks to pesky labor. I think I will cancel her vacation.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?